Delicate blend of sweet and slightly sharp little crunchy nuts – a rich source of vitamins B and E, calcium, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, protein, vegetable fat and fiber.
A handful of this mixture to recover lost energy and give you strength. Perfect as a complement to the salad instead of croutons.
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup Brazil nuts
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Ground chili
- 1 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Steep pecans, brazil nuts and almonds for 8 hours in a sufficient amount of purified water to cover the nuts of 2.5 centimeters. Drain through a colander and leave to dry for 30 minutes.
- Place the nuts, agave, chili powder, cayenne pepper and salt in a medium bowl and stir to distribute the spices to nuts.
- Using a skimmer, transfer the nuts on a baking Electric driers and dry at 41 ° C for 22-28 hours. Remove the pan from the Electric driers and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Once the nuts have cooled, they become more crispy.
- Store the mixture in a freezer bag with a lock up to 6 months in the refrigerator and not more than 2 months in a cool dark place.
Serves 8 servings.