Depending on the planned activities during the day, prepare two or three meals, which contain from 150 to 250 calories. Thus you will support normal blood sugar levels, prevent weight gain, and throughout the day will be cheerful and in good spirits. Below is a list of some tasty snacks and drinks containing a large amount of energy and a minimal amount of calories.
- 2 small stalks celery, seasoned with 1 st. spoon of raw almond butter;
- 1 small apple without a core, and 1 cup of grapes;
- from 10 to 15 pekan2 walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts;
- small plate of carrots, bell peppers, celery, radishes and cucumber slices with 1/3 cup of the sauce from the pulp of avocado;
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries or other berries, mixed with honey;
- 1 cup almond milk 1 and dried figs;
- noodles pineapple smoothie: A frozen pineapple, mixed with 1 cup of almond milk, a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg;
- a small handful of dried fruit; cherries, apples, apricots, pineapple or mango;
- glass of fresh carrot and apple-ginger fresh juice;
- 1 cup of your favorite blend of dried fruits;
- 2 or 3 cups of fresh fruit mix;
- half of an avocado, seasoned with squeezed lemon juice and sprinkle with sea salt and dried basil;
2 cups freshly prepared cold soup;
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon tahini (sesame paste) or raw almond oil and 1 tbsp. spoon of honey – all shake.